Saturday, September 10, 2011

Been a while since I cooked...

To be honest, I haven't been feeling up to cooking lately, but is something I ate and would like to share!













To those of you who don't live in the NC area, you may have never heard of Cookout. It is a fast food drive through chain, that has the typical burgers and fries, but locally is better known for its milkshakes. The shakes are so thick that they sometimes hand them to you upside down! Its almost always impossible to drink it with a straw, so they give you a spoon too. They have so many flavors and mixins, its sometimes very hard to decide what to get. The ingredients are high quality, the sanitation score is always higher than my school's cafes were, and they deserve the word of mouth popularity they have earned. If you happen to be passing through NC, make an effort to find one and try a shake. This day I tried a new combo of double chocolate and banana, very good choice. I also am a fan of chocolate with cherries and chocolate chips. Mmmm! Making my mouth water!

No comments:

Post a Comment